Stay safe in your job search
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Direct Medics Ltd. supports the Saferjobs Principles of Good Practice as follows:
- We meet the requirements of Employment Agency legislation;
- We perform agreed agency staff compliance upfront and meet any requisite legislation;
- We only advertise jobs that do exist, and that the agency has permission to advertise;
- We treat job seeker information confidentially and only share with express consent;
- We pay job seekers promptly and correctly within openly agreed timescales and be upfront about any charges to job seekers;
- We support working with under-represented job seekers;
- We have an agreed, transparent process in place to investigate job seeker complaints quickly and professionally;
- We supply in writing clear and full information to the job seeker about the work assignment;
- We have an easily accessible area of our website dedicated to offering advice about common and prevalent scams;
- We recognise our duty to report and share information about fraud with relevant bodies.