Job Title: Director of Nursing
Location: Co Dublin
Salary: €65,000 – €70,000
Are you an experienced ADON ready to take the next step? Are you a Director of Nursing and you need a change and new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for a DON for a leading provider of care.
• Ensure the delivery of the highest standard of nursing care
• Represent the nursing home as a senior manager and act in the best interest of the nursing home and its residents at all times
• Display business & financial acumen and an appreciation of the requirements of the environment
• Maintain awareness of the bigger picture and demonstrate business awareness when making decisions.
• Be proactive in seeking opportunities for improvements and embrace change
• Develop policies, programmes and evidence-based practice consistent with standards (HIQA) and seeking at all times to deliver a standard that is considered best practice
• Display high levels of personal integrity and maintain confidentiality in all relevant aspects required of the role.
• Highly competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• Ongoing training
• Great potential for career advancement
• Friendly and supportive working environment
• Wonderful location
• Nursing qualification and registration with NMBI
• Evidence of continuous professional development
• Demonstrate a sound knowledge in elderly care
• At least 3 years’ experience in a nursing management environment, in elderly care
• Post graduate management qualification
• Detailed knowledge if HIQA standards, regulations and the ‘Health Act 2007’